Help A Family
Home Front Hearts receives requests for assistance from military families around the country. Home Front Hearts has no dedicated funding, supplies, or resources on hand waiting to be distributed. We work with each family individually to determine and then meet their needs. Sometimes our services include referral to other sources, but oftentimes we are talking to families in need of immediate assistance with basic necessities like food, diapers, clothing and shelter. Your help in this effort is life-changing for the military families we serve!
Here are some families we are working with right now. If you can assist in any way, please let us know by filling out our Contact Form.
- W-082511B: POSTAGE NEEDED: We need your help with postage as we ship to military families across the country and also (at the request of our deployed soldiers) to children in Afghanistan. You can make a monetary donation (and earmark it for postage) or send us your stamps!
- W-090111A: NEW GAMING SYSTEMS AND GAMES: Many of our wounded warriors find gaming a helpful way to decompress when feeling stressed. For many of our military families, this is also an opportunity for family time in households where injuries limit family outings.
- W-082411A: DONATED PARTS AND LABOR: Donated parts and labor to do much needed repairs on the homes of military families across the country.
- W-082311A: GIFT CARDS: We are always in need of gift cards that can be used to help cover unmet needs such as food, clothing and groceries for military families in need. We're gratefully accepting gift cards for major franchises (Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, large chain eating establishments, etc). Contact us for more information!
- W-082511A: PRO BONO LEGAL HELP: Are you a lawyer willing to donate some time to consult on legal matters? Whether you are willing to assist with individual cases or with more general organizational support - we need to hear from you!
- O-082511A: VOLUNTEERS: Home Front Hearts, Inc. is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who want to make a difference. Your time, skills and interest can translate into meaningful service on behalf of our country's military families. Ask us how you can get involved!