Help change the lives of military families!
Home Front Hearts was born of the desire to serve those who serve. We could not be where we are today without the help of our many dedicated volunteers. Volunteers for Home Front Hearts truly help us change the lives of military families.
Here is a listing of some volunteer opportunities at Home Front Hearts:
- Community Relations, Outreach, and Event Support Volunteers help promote Home Front Hearts’ mission on a local level.
- Corporate Relations/Development Volunteers help create partnerships with companies to educate them on needs of military families, expand the types of services available to Home Front Hearts’ clients, and help to increase funding and in-kind donations from corporations.
- Fundraising Volunteers help create, implement. and maintain a variety of strategies to raise funds for Home Front Hearts.
- Pro Bono Legal Services Volunteers assist the Home Front Hearts’ team with organizational support and also by offering expert knowledge to our clients.
- Public Relations/Marketing Volunteers help promote Home Front Hearts’ mission to increase awareness of our programs.
- Research Volunteers provide important resources and information to help match military families up with unmet needs.
- Social Media Volunteers help develop, implement, and maintain Home Front Hearts’ social networking strategies.
- Writing Volunteers assist with Home Front Hearts’ written public relations campaign, by drafting articles to be used in various sources.
All of our volunteer opportunities are virtual and can be performed anywhere as long as the volunteer has computer, internet, or telephone access. Our opportunities are extremely flexible, based on your availability and interest.
Every volunteer is required to sign Home Front Hearts’ Volunteer Agreement.
To request information or learn more about volunteering with Home Front Hearts, please Contact us.